- The security procedures are in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
Use, Sharing and Information Collection
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect the information you voluntarily give us via email or direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding why you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than necessary to fulfill your request, for instance, to ship an order.
Your Access and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and securely transmitted to us. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for “HTTPS” at the beginning of the web page’s address.
We use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, payments or customer support) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a safe and secure environment.